SearchAdsensecode

Google
Web www.hydengg.blogspot.com

Tale of 3 Comb's

When it was breezy morning and i was on my way to office , as usual the roads of Hyderabad were overflowing with vehicles. I needed to switch from main roads to narrow by lanes to avoid OFFICE GOING traffic. Finally after much struggle over came the traffic congestion at Banjara Hills , then came the spacious large roads of Jubilee Hills . I wish all the roads of Hyderabad where as spacious these , well but my happiness was short lived then came the huge blockade at Madhapur also known as HITECH CITY area , I wonder why are roads not the same here too inspite being the IT hub .

As usual i was late for office and wondering why was I late because i woke up late or it was because of traffic . My first thought obviously its because of TRAFFIC .....lol . Well to be honest i was late and on top of that this never ending line of CARS and me peeping out of the window and dreaming " mera green signal kab ayeega " ( when will the traffic lights turn Green ). My eyes were looking for narrow gaps so that i can squeeze out from them but all in vain .

Then wondering what to do till the signal turns green , next thought was to switch on the FM . My goodness all the FM channels where airing TELUGU songs and very poor at understanding those complicated Telugu language words . Well since I have joined this company , my environment demands me to speak n understand TELUGU at rapid pace . Well infact there is great improvement in my TELUGU language speaking skills obviously not perfect . Oh well but i m still in my car right now , then I switch off the FM radio channel .

Only option was to peep out of the window and see people around me , few them busy looking angrily at the cars and autos parked on the road side and rest people staring at the signal from a mile away . Then came a passenger auto beside me and to my shock they are almost 9 people sitting in an auto meant for 3 people . I wonder why cant those traffic constable see this , well then i thought come this a hyderabadi auto sab chalta hai :) .............

Well u all may be wondering but where is TALE of 3 COMB's ............ here it comes

Then i turned left side , as usual there was a man on bike , he was a normal man . Suddenly while glancing at him i noticed some thing multi colored is peeping out of his back pocket . Curiosity forced to stare again at his pocket , well u guessed right those where combs , yes indeed those where comb's . I could not resist that myself , snatched the camera from friends hand and then ........clicked :)




Well have a look at those 3 multi colored combs peeping out of his pocket , i wonder what does he do with other 2 Combs ....... lol . I could not stop smiling seeing at those comb's ..............

But smile was short lived as signal turns green and i had to race away with a smile on my face for all day along .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I’ve been reading the blog but didn't found any comments here.
Though, I liked the tale of three comb's but may be it will be more interesting to read some page 3 information or the happening party in the city,
hang out place in the city and some thing related.

Anonymous said...

A good write up.........next time i am stuck in the traffic i will have something to smile..........

But to share my experience........the only thing which bothers me is when i see people on the road drive on behaving that they can hear the signal of the Ambulance.......... we are not sensitive to move and give the way for the Ambulance to pass on............but i am sure all those people if are placed once in those Ambulances desperate to take their loved once to the hospital will cure all who don't bother to give the way............

Its high time we become sensitive to such issues...........

Anonymous said...

Why do Indian men like to keep a comb in their pockets? Obviously to comb. But what's with the need to comb most of the time? Is it because most of them have curly hair? It really looks funny to see a comb sticking out of the pockets :D


:)