Fuel prices have been decreased in Hyderabad and across India , after this decrease in the fuel prices, current price of petrol & Diesel on 1st April 2014 are :
Current price of Petrol now in city of Hyderabad & Secunderabad is 78.95 rupees.
Current price of Diesel now in city of Hyderabad & Secunderabad is 60.03 rupees.
Small relief before the 2014 general elections for the people of India , over the decrease in the prices of the petrol and no change in diesel prices and LPG prices .This is the rare decrease in petrol price hike after the introduction of Aadhar based subsidy system , in this system the consumer pays the amount at the time of delivery and gets the subsidized amount to the bank account directly.
2014 General elections are around the corner and the citizens of India start searching for the voter's electoral identity card , which is mandatory to cast your right to vote.Many citizens of Hyderabad and rest of India doesn't vote because they are not sure whether their name exists in the electoral rolls ( also known as voters list ) or not.
People from all constituencies of Hyderabad including remaining districts of Telangana and Andhra can check for their name here:
I would like you every citizen of India to do complete research about the candidate you wish to vote . Your vote is very valuable , it can shape your and India's destiny . Few things i would like you to do before you cast you vote:
- Check for criminal records of the candidate , simple Google search will show you.
- Discuss with people from your area and find about the contestants.
- In case of previous elected representative , see the change in life style after he or she was in power.
- Never cast based only on the religion or caste.
- Check for the qualification of the candidate.
- Review the work done by the Corporator or MLA or MP in your area.
- How many times have you seen your leader in your area after the results.
Do let us know in case if you are not able to find you name or if you see any difficulty in finding your details.
Fuel prices have been increased in Hyderabad and across India again , after this increase in the fuel prices, current price of petrol & Diesel on 4th January 2014 are :
Current price of petrol now in city of Hyderabad & Secunderabad is 79.10 rupees.
Current price of Diesel now in city of Hyderabad & Secunderabad is 59.21 rupees.
Most of the cars and bikes owners seems to be unhappy over the increase in the prices of the fuel again. Also there has been increase in Liquid petroleum gas - LPG prices by more than 200 rupees.This is the steepest price hike after the introduction of Aadhar based subsidy system , in this system the consumer pays the amount at the time of delivery and gets the subsidized amount to the bank account directly.
New Year Parties are being held from the last week of 2013 to the first week of 2014 at various restaurants , hotels and pubs in Hyderabad , like :
- Taj Falaknuma Palace , Falaknuma
- Hyatt , Gachibowli
- Vivanta Taj , Begumpet
- Taj Krishna , Banjara Hills
- Taj Deccan , Banjara Hills
- Westin , Madhapur
- ITC Kakatiya , Begumpet Road
- Marriott Hotel , Tank Bund Road
- Hard Rock Cafe , Banjara Hills
- Ramoji Film City , Hyderabad
- Bottles & Chimneys
- The Park , Somajiguda
- Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel , Banjara Hills
- Leonia Resorts , Shamirpet
- Celebrity Club , Shamirpet
- Novotel , Near International Airport
- Hotel Golconda , Masab Tank
- Taj Banjara , Banjara Hills
- Hotel Avasa , Madhapur
- Hitex , Madhapur
Price range starts from 1500 to more than 10,000 rupees based on the package you choose and most of them allow entry to only couples . Even if stags are allowed it is at a premium price and usually separated from couples. Also make sure you book a cab well in advance if you do not wish to drive home back .
Cognizant Technology Solutions also known as CTS is conducting off campus recruitment drive for Freshers of the batch 2013 in the city of Hyderabad and other places through AMCAT.
Eligibility criteria for this recruitment drive :
- 2013 batch of B.E , M.Tech , M.E , B.E and MCA belonging to branches like CSE , IT , CSIT , ECE , EEE , EIE , E & E , Applied Electronics , Computers & Technology , software engineering , automobile engineering , mechanical and other circuit branches.
- Regular and full time 2013 passed out's only.
- More than 65 % from major states like Andhra Pradesh , Tamil Nadu , Karnataka and others and more than 60 % for other states.
- No standing arrears at the time of interview.
- Recent provisional and consolidated certificates or semester wise mark sheet is compulsory.
- Only for Indian nationals.
- Annual total compensation (ATC) during probation : 3,01,500 INR including annual target incentive of 20,000 INR .
- On successfull completion of probation period and clearing all the dovetail exams salary would be 3,35,000 INR per annum.
Do let us know your experience after attending the interview through comment option below.
Google has finally launched Google Nexus 5 in India through Google's play store after much wait and in no time the 16 GB black colored Nexus 5 variant was out of inventory . Other variants of 32 GB and in other colors are still available on the play store.
Prices of Nexus 5 :
16 GB model of Google Nexus 5 = 28,999 INR
32 GB model of Google Nexus 5 = 32,999 INR
Most of the enthusiast who wish to buy the Nexus mobile phone can do so online from the below mentioned Google's website.
Nexus 5 is the first phone to be launched with android 4.4 KitKat version , phones specifications have been very impressive considering the price tag .
Overview of the Nexus 5 specification :
Screen : 4.95" 1920x1080 display (445 ppi) , Full HD IPS , Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
Camera : 1.3MP front facing , 8MP rear facing with Optical Image Stabilization
Size : 69.17 x 137.84 x 8.59 mm
Weight : 130 g
Battery : 2,300 mAH
Talk time : Up to 17 hours*
Standby time : Up to 300 hours*
Internet time : Up to 8.5 hours on Wi-Fi, up to 7 hours on LTE*
Wireless Charging : Built-in
Audio Output : Built-in speaker , 3.5mm stereo audio connector
CPU : Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 800, 2.26GHz
GPU : Adreno 330, 450MHz
It will be interesting to see if Google reduces the prices as done for Nexus 4 , if it is done it will hold back consumers from buying the phone as soon as it is launched.
Do leave your feedback of this phone if you have already got hands on it .
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur announced that the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2014 will be conducted between 1st February 2014 and 2nd March 2014. Admission to post graduate courses (Masters and Doctors) in India with MHRD and some other Government Scholarships/ Assistantships in engineering/ technology/ architecture/ pharmacy/ science is open to those who qualify in GATE.
Also those aspiring candidates need details on HOW to fill the applications details are as follows. Candidates may apply for GATE 2014 through online procedure ONLY . For General/ OBC category candidates the application fee is Rs 1500. For Women Candidates its Rs 750 and for SC/ST/PD category candidates, the fee is Rs 750 .
Important change made to GATE 2014 is that it will be VALID for only 1 YEAR. The GATE 2014 scorecard will consist of actual marks obtained by the candidate, the GATE Score, Percentile Score and All India Rank (AIR). Scorecard will be sent only to the qualified candidates. No information will be sent to candidates who are not qualified. A new paper "Ecology and Evolution" is introduced in GATE 2014. Examinations for all the 22 papers will be conducted by an ONLINE Computer Based Test (CBT). The online examination paper will contain some questions for which numerical answers must be keyed in by the candidate using the virtual keypad. Rest of the questions shall be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type.
GATE 2014 examinations will be held during forenoon and afternoon sessions on alternate weekends (Saturday and Sunday) between 1st February 2014 and 2nd March 2014. Examination for some of the papers in GATE 2014 will be held in multiple sessions. Exact details on complete examination schedule will be notified at a later date.
Eligibility for GATE 2014:
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme in Engineering/Technology or in the third or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree program and Dual Degree program in Engineering/Technology.
- Master's degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final or pre-final year of such programmes.
Important Extended Dates for GATE 2014:
- Commencement of online GATE application form submission :: 2nd September 2013
- Online application end date (website closure ) :: 3rd October 2013
- Last Date for Receipt of completed printed application forms at GATE Offices ::10th October 2013
Need any more information ? feel free to leave a comment and we will get back to to you at the earliest .