SearchAdsensecode

Google
Web www.hydengg.blogspot.com

Pre engineering ERA

i was born 22 years ago in famous city for its historical background called HYDERABAD . Even though i dont remember much about my childhood i still cherish those days . Those days when we had to carry loads of books on our shoulders to our school . As times passed on and my school life came to end but can never forget those days .........every thing that is attached to my school days . Then we came to higher secondary , in INDIA its the deciding time of ur career which way u wanna opt for either science , maths or commerce . As i was gud at maths , i took up mathematics ....this was the time i studied the most seriously in my life from dawn to dusk .

But its not that i only used to study in those days , i did every thing what ever adolescent does in those days movies , roaming , partying ,etc . as if i got freedom after 15 long years . these 2 years gave a new dimension to my life with expanded social life . After two years of hard work along with enjoyment finally my pre engineering era was completed with satisfaction in my mind .

No comments: